Your SAFETY is our top priority. All placentas are processed in a completely dedicated, sanitized, work space. All of our equipment has been carefully chosen to completely disassemble for complete sterilization and to maintain the integrity of the placenta. We also maintain our schedule so that only one placenta is present at a time so you are guaranteed that it is your placenta your are getting back.
We use the RAW METHOD of preparation which skips the heating and herbal process altogether. Raw food activists believe that steaming the placenta destroys some of the essential nutrients. Using the RAW METHOD provides a burst of energy upfront and great hormone stabilization. This method will provide mom with the most amount of pills possible and they will be very potent which mom would be able to take fewer pills each day.
NUTRIENTS FOUND IN THE PLACENTA
● Stem Cells and Growth Factors
● Iron – essential for oxygen absorption in the cells
● Vitamins B6 – aids in the making of antibodies
● Vitamin E – for healing damaged skin cells
● Oxytocin – The feel good or love hormone. Creates feelings of bonding, pain relief, happiness and elation. Essential for facilitating birth and breastfeeding
● Corticotropinreleasing hormone (CRH) – responsible for reducing stress levels
● Cytokins – Fibroblasts that trigger cell metabolism healing and replacing damaged cells and tissue
● Cortisone – This hormone unlocks energy stored in the body and combats stress. (cortisol)
● Interferon – This hormones stimulates the immune system to fight off infections while the mother is healing from birth.
● Prostaglandins – Acts as an antiinflammatory.
● Hemoglobin – Replenishes iron, stimulates iron production in blood.
● Urokinase – Inhibiting factor and factor XIII Lessens bleeding and promotes faster healing.
● Prolactin – Stimulates healthy mammary function and milk production.
• Preventing and lessening the risk of postpartum depression – During the pregnancy the placenta produces stress fighting hormones. Once the placenta is no longer present, it can take months for the brain and body to level out the hormones. During this time, the instability can cause depressive symptoms. By ingesting the placenta after birth, the mother is reintroducing these vital hormones to her body, until her brain signals its own production and can level it out on its own.
• Replenishing iron – The placenta is rich in iron. Having low iron often results in lower hormone levels, fatigue, lack of concentration and depressive symptoms. In studies, women with postpartum depression given iron supplements improved greatly.
• Hormone Supplementation - Lending you a consistent flow of oxytocin long after your birth
• Offers natural pain relief from the labor and birth of the baby– Research has shown that ingesting placenta increases the effectiveness of opioids. The mother would need to take much less pain medication to reach the same desired pain management
• Helps establish early and healthy milk supply– In a study women who consumed their placenta 86% reported increased milk production.